Monday, August 08, 2005

Lose all of my defenses...

And then it fades away...when he actually calls! Yes, it's true!! Ok, so it was at 3:30 am. But coincidentally, I had just gotten up to go to the bathroom, so he didn't wake me. Perfect timing. He called to tell me he was thinking about me, not to make a "booty call," considering he said he was crashing at his friend's house that night. Yeah, it was a drunk call, but if you think about it, when you're drunk, you really only call people you care about, not random people you have in your phonebook. He was so cute: he knew it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, calling me at that hour, but he didn't care. He wanted to talk to me anyways. I don't him he can call me when he's not drunk and it's not the middle of the night, and he said he was going to and will...It seems like a dream. When I woke up, I was like, "did he actually call last night?" Yep, he sure did! Yeah, so I think he likes me :) Normally I would dismiss a drunk dial, but since he knew exactly what he was doing, and he realized that it was probably dumb to do so, I think it's ok. I was just happy to hear from him. Am I lowering my standards? No, not at all. It was a different kind of call--it wasn't desperate or he didn't seem to want anything. We'll see if that's really true if I hear from him during the day. I have a feeling I will.

No comments: