Saturday, August 20, 2005

Waiting here with hopes this phone will ring, and I'm thinking awful things

Am I too forward? Is there something wrong with the girl calling the guy, after they made the first move and called you first before you called them? I've always been this way with guys. Every single one. I can't just sit back and wait for them to call me, because they never will. I'd be waiting forever. But it doesn't help, you calling them, when all you keep getting is their voicemail and you leave messages for them to call you. Then it's all back to zero, where you're still waiting for them to call you, even though you called them. It's a vicious cycle. I wonder if I didn't call him, would he call me? Would we have never seen each other? But remember, he called me first. And he did go out with me again on Thursday. Yeah, I had to do the asking once again, but it was him who called me on Sunday to hang out. That's what I want. More hanging out during the day. Someone who doesn't want to only see me at night. That's never happened before until him. Neither Adam nor Chris wanted to be with me during the day. And that's something very important, because a relationship can't only be based on nights. Sure, I love going out and everything at night, but what I really want is someone to do the most mundane things with. Someone who will be with me when I'm just doing laundry or nothing at all or running errands. Looks like another hit and miss for me. At least, it's shaping up to be that way, much to my dismay. Especially when I thought he was turning out to be so right the more I've spent time with him. I just want to find the right guy for once. I'm not looking for marraige at this point, not that serious. Just a long term relationship. Yeah, there's the heartbreak that will happen at the end, because I doubt things would work out forever, but that's ok. It's not an "in the meantime" thing, where I'm just with someone until I find "the one." I wouldn't be settling at all. It'd be with someone that was so wonderful. And if he started to became the wrong one down the road, then it would end. I just want a relationship for once in my life. Is that too much to ask for??? Apparently, it is.

No comments: