Wednesday, March 02, 2005

all I needed was the truth

Now I don't think I'm gonna call him. I told my mom that I was thinking about it, but she says it's not a good idea because he's just being very inconsiderate and he lied to me. She understands why I want to call, but says by not calling, it's his way of telling me. And I'm not sure if I can handle it right now. I really want to know, but I think I need to let it go...but it's so incredibly hard. I don't want it to be over. But I guess that's not my choice. Part of me just wishes that I never met him. That I never fell for him. It hurts so much. If it wasn't for me being so stressed out with school, I don't think I'd be crying over it today. But my emotions have taken over me. I wanted it so badly. And I don't think I'm really interested in this other guy...I think it was more like a rebound thing. I should probably let him know I'm not interested, because I don't want to lead him on, because I know from numerous experiences how that feels. I just wish he would've told me. But I guess I probably would have done the same...avoidance is what I tend to use a lot, too...and I think that's what I'm doing right now...avoiding the real truth about the situation: he doesn't want me.

No comments: