Saturday, March 19, 2005

honestly tell me that it's over

I feel so incredibly let down right now. I am so upset. Disappointed. Angry. Hurt. All I wanted to do was go out and have some fun tonight. But no one wants to do anything with me. I can't get in touch with anyone. And my sister refuses to go out. This seems to be a pattern with me and guys. I was just so ready tonight. It's all I've been looking forward to all week. All I want to do is meet people. Guys. I know I'm desperate. But all I want is what I had. Or thought I had. Which didn't do me much good because it didn't work out. And I'm still left without an explanation. I'm sure he's probably doing something with his friends right now. Maybe even some girl. Which makes me feel really lonely and sad. Because that's what I wanted to be doing right now. Be out, not sitting at home, crying at the computer. I'm trying to do something that I want to do but I just don't have the means to do it. I feel so bad. I know I really hurt my mom tonight, too. Because I called her after my plans fell through. She knew I was all excited about it. And I'm sure she was excited herself because I was actually wanting to go out. I feel like such a disappointment. Just when I think things are going really well...they completely fall apart and leave me crushed.

1 comment:

Wirthy said...

any guy who would stand you up isn't worth anything