Thursday, March 31, 2005

Breathe in for luck, breathe in so deep

So, I'm back from my date. I know, it's early. We went to see a movie--Ms. Congeniality 2. Please do not go see it if you haven't. It's not worth it. The date went well, but nothing special happened. I kept hinting for him to hold my hand in the theater, but he never did. And I couldn't read him to decide to do it myself. I wanted to, but I was so unsure. I like him--he's a really nice guy. And so incredibly cute. But I don't think it's gonna work out. I'm feeling disappointed right now. I want it so bad. To had what I had again. But he won't be here this summer. It has nothing to do with his age--I forgot about that tonight. He's from Miami, and I'm sure he isn't interested in any type of relationship--and there's no way I could do a long distance relationship. I think he'll call me again, and if he does, I'd still like to hang out with him, but I'm not going to devote myself exclusively to him. I'm going to move on...I'm also afraid if I stay, I will end up liking him and getting hurt again. And I don't want that. I don't want to hurt again. I want to find someone. I'm going to keep going out. But those kisses...they were so incredible. The way I felt--it was so amazing. That's why I can't let anything go much further, because I've already gone way too far. I just can't get my hopes up, because I always come crashing down. Everytime.

No comments: