Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Is this an illusion I have in my heart?

No freaking way...I saw him again!!! This time it was on the way to class, and it was in the distance. I was just looking around as I walked, and I happened to look in the direction of the business building, and there he was standing outside...I'm pretty sure he saw me again because after I saw him, he looked in my direction, and I know he saw me earlier, so he had to have known it was me. So I just walked on, pretending I didn't see him, with my head up and walking confidently to the Bellamy building...I just can't believe I saw him twice in one day, when I haven't ever seen him on campus before. I want to make him jealous. I know that's the mean and immature thing to do, but I want him to hurt as much as he hurt me. He's such a coward. Duh! He couldn't even call me to tell me it was over. And he still can't face me, because he knows perfectly well what he did. I'm just a little bitter....So, don't think I'll be going out tonight like I'd hoped. But I probably will tomorrow night--Blake says he's gonna call me. But I really am in the mood to go out for a bit tonight. Maybe I can find someone. We'll see. Time to work off this anger that I've acquired today.

No comments: