Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I wonder if I ever cross your mind

I'm so not over Adam yet. I can't believe that I still actually think he might call me. I was thinking this morning that maybe it was all some misunderstanding, and he won't call me because I haven't called him and maybe he thinks I don't want to talk to him or something. I was thinking that maybe I should call him, but I know that's not a good idea. I'm not going to, but I want to so bad. I'm having to hold myself back. He was so what I needed right now. We had so much in common--I mean, how often is it that you meet someone, especially in a bar, that is as serious about school as you are, isn't a big drinker or partier, and is amazingly good-looking? And all you had to do was walk past him...and he was hooked. I guess once he got to know me...there I go again...I won't blame myself and make me feel bad about myself. But maybe, just maybe, he'll decide to call me still. I really, really want him to. Because I need to know what's going on and what went wrong.

No comments: