Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Live like it's the last moon rising

Good part about today: my last (and most boring) class was cancelled today. Bad part: had to use that time to study. Plus much more to come tonight. I've really got to be focused--I've got too much to get done. But enough about that. Can't wait until I get to go out next. My mind keeps wandering back to Saturday night. Randomly, I will just laugh out at something that I remember doing, in disbelief that I actually did that. But it was so much fun. What I liked most was at the end of the night, just holding hands, and later being in someone's arms again. I want that feeling so badly. I felt so secure, so right. I don't think the guy was right, but the feeling was. I feel no attachment this time, which is a first. Not like there's really anything to get attached to, but I did kiss him and all. Maybe it's because I really don't remember too much of it. I remember enough. I don't think I'd want to remember everything. If only there'd been a video camera, because you should've seen me...I wish I could have seen me! Ok, time for dinner!

No comments: