Friday, March 11, 2005

I don't want just anyone to hold

So I've been running around all day. I'm finally home now. I had an eye appointment earlier, where I ended up getting contacts. Interesting things, contacts. Had a really hot guy put them in my eyes the first time. It's a strange feeling at first, but once I had them on for a while, I forgot I had them on and I couldn't feel them. But it was a pain trying to get them in by myself when the lady was telling me how to do it and how to clean them and stuff. I felt like she was treating me like I was a little kid or something, and would get irritated if I didn't hold my eyelids open or what not. Whatever. They make a huge difference though--the whole world is a much clearer place! I have my glasses, but I don't want to wear them all the time, because I really don't like the way I look in them that much. Plus, why wear glasses when you can wear contacts instead? Anyways...going bowling tonight. Yay! I'm getting out. That's all I want to do...I don't want to stay home tonight. Whatever I have to do, I'm gonna make sure I go somewhere tonight. Hopefully. Oh, I forgot...this morning when I checked my email, I got an add friend request from Bryan Yasinsac on myspace...way random. I don't know how he found me at all, because he's not linked to anyone that I'm friends with. But I sent him a message just to say hi. Might as well. I remember the summer after freshman year he stopped by my house one day while I was gone. My brother called to tell me that someone came by and asked to see me, someone named Bryan who was very tall and had curly big hair. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me who it was. Then I realized who it was. He stopped by later that week and we talked. Haven't seen him since though. But it's cool...I need more guy friends. Also, I go on AIM today--the second I log on, Eddie IM's me. I was ok with it at first, but then he was like, I'm coming back Sunday, so if you wanna hang. I didn't respond. I feel bad, but I don't think it's a good idea to meet a total stranger off the internet anymore. I was a little out of my mind at the time I agreed to meet him. So craving attention. But now, I'm just not interested. If he wants to be friends online, that's cool...but the whole meeting in person thing, I'm just not feeling it right now.

No comments: