Tuesday, March 15, 2005

You look at me and I just die, it's like heaven arriving in my mind

It's registration time. I hate this part of the semester. It's such a pain to figure out my schedule. I always end up freaking out about some class when it actually comes time to register. It's happened every single time. Something always seems to go wrong. But I'm hoping I won't have too much trouble with my time slot at 8 am. And let's just hope I get the classes I want, because that often causes me so much stress as well. I really need to clean up my room. It's an absolute mess. Things are just everywhere. I start to put things away, but they somehow just keep ending up on the floor or here or there. I'll get to it eventually.... "My sister thinks that if there's a Mississippi, there's got to be a Mistersippi." Ha ha. Just heard that on a commercial and thought it was cute...Ok. Nothing else to say tonight.

No comments: