Wednesday, March 16, 2005

you won't get to see the tears I cry

Today is a sad day for Mother Nature. The Artic National Wildlife Refuge will now be destroyed due to greedy oil companies who could care nothing for the environment. The oil reserves will do nothing to solve the energy problem. More money needs to be invested in developing alternatives to dependence on oil. It’s so like Republicans. All they care about is money, money, money and helping out their wealthy business campaign contributors. And I almost guarantee these people have never been to Alaska themselves. Well, I have, and it’s one of the last untouched, most natural places left in this country. And future generations are never going to be able to experience the beauty of it. I feel for all the wildlife and trees that will die because of the useless drilling. The Bush Administration’s policies are absolutely terrible for the environment and for our country as a whole. I am so mad right now.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm really disapointed and sad. I guess it's up to us to change things huh?