Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Safe from those stupid questions, hey did you get some? man, that is so dumb

Apparently I kinda look like Gwenyth Paltrow. And the Olsen twins. Go figure. Some guy on myspace messaged me saying that I look like Gwenyth, and the girl at the eye doctor thought I looked like one of the Olsen twins. I don't think I look like either. Not that it's not a huge compliment or anything, because they're all very pretty. I just don't see it. That's not the first time someone has said I look like Gwenyth--I've gotten that before. I called Andrew a little while ago to see if he wanted to hang out and watch a movie or something tonight if he wasn't busy. I had to leave a message because he didn't answer. I hate leaving messages. Well, sometimes. Not in cases like these though, because I don't have a very good track record asking guys out. --He just called back-- He can't do anything tonight because he's got something going on with his fraternity, but we're gonna go out tomorrow night to see a movie or something. :) I think that'll work out better anyways, because I'm really tired and my throat is killing me. I think it's from all the pollen in the air. That's one of the things I don't like about spring. I was going to go out with Ania, but she hasn't slept in 3 days...she's got a new guy, too...The only thing is I think I look so pretty tonight! But, hopefully I'll look good tomorrow, too. I'm excited!!! So he's definitely interested...I think he might be a little intimidated (that's what Ania thinks) because I'm older and he might not want to seem like some over eager freshman. But, I don't think I'm intimidating. Am I? Yeah, I can see how the age thing could be somewhat intimidating, but other than being a girl...I mean, we've big-time made out with each other....But it's different when you're sober I suppose. I'm so nervous! I think I might like him. I want to see him. I want to kiss him (I don't think there will be a problem there!!!). I must say though, that Adam really taught me well, because I no longer feel like I have a problem. I think I like the way Andrew kisses me better. Not as aggressive, and I can follow better. Actually, I've been more of the leader...Is it strange to go out with a guy 2-3 years younger? I mean, I know the reverse happens all the time--and it's perfectly (well, in most cases) socially acceptable. It's not like this is a Demi-Ashton situation by any means though. It's not that big of a deal...just gotta get used to the idea. Actually, I think I've gone out with more younger guys than older (prom dates were all younger...). And I think I'd prefer younger to older with my level of experience. I'd just like to get to know him, and then I think I'll be a better judge--if his maturity level is way too low, then I don't think it'll work. But we'll see. I've learned some important lessons from my experience with Adam, and am going to try and do some things differently. Definitely going to take things slower, and not rush into it...and I want to find out what exactly he's looking for--a girlfriend, just someone to date, or a relationship. Because if he's not wanting to committ to at least having a girlfriend, then I don't want to waste my time and energy and end up falling for someone who will just leave me again. But, I won't come right out with that...I'll see how things go for a little while. No gifts (even though I gave it to make him happy and because he had liked it so much). Unless I know for sure it wouldn't do anything. Other than that, I don't really know what else I did wrong. I dedicated a lot of my time, and apparently my efforts were only in vain. But that doesn't mean this guy will be like that. Because they're 2 completely different people from what I've seen so far. And that's a huge plus. (No Republican this time--no offense to anyone, but I think that might have been part of it--too different of views). Tomorrow is going to take forever to get here! But I need to use my time wisely to read some of a huge book that I have to have read by the beginning of next week. It feels good writing like this again, since it's been a while.

No comments: