Friday, March 18, 2005

My tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye

I'm all ready to go out...just waiting for the call from Blake. I swear, he better call me because he said he would. And we all know how I feel about guys not calling me back...But I'm sure he will, I mean, it' only 8:00 pm, and things don't get started until 10-11pm anyways. If not, I'll be one very, very unhappy girl, and will have to find someone to go out with, because I'm not staying home tonight. I will drag my sister out if I have to, even if she doesn't want to, I'll make her. I want to have fun tonight. I want to meet guys. I know there's a very slim chance of actually meeting someone to date, but I just need to meet people anyways. And that's what I want to and I will do. After I have a few drinks...but I'm not going to go all crazy or anything. Just wanna have some fun. I think the guy at the eye doctor (the same one who put the contacts in my eyes last time) was hitting on me today when I went back for a check-up...I go back next week again because I got a new pair of contacts...the others just irritated my eyes too much. Maybe getting contacts wasn't such a great idea. Off to wait for a call. And I swear I said to myself that I wouldn't be a slave to my cell phone again...

No comments: