Thursday, March 03, 2005

the end is the beginning and every point between

And so it begins today...I'm so ready to get my tests over with. I'm not worried about the 2 that I have today, but tomorrow's is a different story. I kinda have been slacking off on the reading lately and apparently my professor takes a lot of questions from it...but I don't have to get an A. I put way too much pressure on myself and I really need to stop it because it's not worth it. So I'm gonna keep telling that to myself until I actually believe it, because it's true. How did I ever get this way in the first place? Anyways...I'm putting a new perspective on the whole Adam situation. He doesn't deserve me. I don't deserve to be treated this way. I'm way too good for that (and him). I will find someone who appreciates me and wants to spend time with me. I've just gotta put myself out there, because that's what I don't do. And when I did, I met Adam. I've gotta get out more. If I can get a guy as cute as Adam, well, I know I can get it again. And it's his loss because I'm a great person and make an incredible girlfriend, making him cookies and little gifts and devoting all my time and attention to him. And I will find it again...sooner rather than later because I'm gonna make some changes. Because I really want what I had again. It was so wonderful and it made me so happy. He'll realize that he made a mistake and regret the day he decided not to talk to me again. Because I am that wonderful.

1 comment:

Wirthy said...

From your photo, I can't imagine you'll have too hard of a time finding a new guy.