Friday, March 25, 2005

I've been looking for the answer, somewhere...

As Blake put it best, I'm in the middle of a transformation. It's completely true. I am changing big time. But I'm still the same me in most ways. Just working on the areas I've always had problems with. I'm going out again tonight...gonna find another cute guy to dance and makeout with!!! I'll have my fun tonight, then I've really got to buckle down this weekend. Major studying--well, at this point it's more like cramming. I've probably really screwed myself over with my test on Monday, but it'll be ok. I don't have to make an A...Well, I'm off to finish getting ready for tonight. It's gonna be so much fun! I can't wait!!! (Hopefully though, it won't turn out like last Friday night...I've got my fingers crossed...)

No comments: