Sunday, March 27, 2005

And you kissed me like you meant it, and I knew that you meant it

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I have so much to tell, about last night and Friday night. But I don't have that much time (stupid studying!!) So I'll just say this: Andrew (the guy from Wednesday) called me yesterday afternoon. I called my friend Ania to tell her, and she said she was going to Chubby's and invited me along. I thought, what the heck, why not? So I talked to Andrew and told him about it, and he went with us. HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! We made out essentially the whole time on the dance floor...it was crazy. I was feeling so good too, had the perfect amount to drink. Not to mention, I spent the night with him...(only kissing, I'm not that kind of girl!) I have NEVER been kissed like he kissed me last night. It was SO AMAZING!!!! I was literally weak at times...And we're going to go on a real date sometime this week. AHHHHH!!!!!!! When we got up to my friend's room, she jumped in the shower, and said that we could come in and "talk" while she was in the bathroom...well, she put on the PERFECT song that describes the night absolutely perfectly: Dashboard Confessional's Hands Down....so amazing....I'm in heaven right now....

1 comment:

Wirthy said...

What is the "perfect amount to drink?"

I have drank all amounts of alcohol and am yet to achieve the perfect amount.