Thursday, March 10, 2005

i even fell for that stupid love song

My emotions are driving me crazy. I'm up one minute, I'm down the next. I'm way too emotional. Feeling a little better now. Talked to Meghan...I needed to tell someone how I was feeling. Definitely not in the mood to go out tonight, but if everything works out as planned, I'll be going bowling tomorrow night, which is actually something that I've been wanting to do. I just need Thursday to come. Only one week. I've got an appointment at the counseling center--actually made it 3 weeks ago, but with my schedule, that's the earliest I could get in. I knew it wasn't going to be a good thing, because when I made that appointment, I knew it wouldn't do me any good to wait that long. I needed to see someone sooner, to help me with what's been causing me to be all over the place emotionally. It was one of the hardest things for me to do--to make that appointment. Should have done that over 2 years ago. I really hope it helps. I need it to.

No comments: