Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me, so won't you kill me, so I die happy

I am sooooo incredibly tired. I can barely keep my eyes open. I need sleep so bad. Yet, here I am writing this. I haven't written anything in a while. I haven't had much time. Been really busy this weekend. Anyways, so much to tell...don't even know where to begin. I'll start with Friday. So I did end up hanging out with Blake that night. Went over to his place to preparty. There were a bunch of guys there...they were all pretty cute, actually. So I ended up having to take my car back to my house because there wasn't anywhere to park that it wouldn't get towed. Feeling pretty good when we left for Stetson's. Turns out Blake is friends with Kresslyn Kissane (from high school). We rode in her car. Stetson's wasn't really all it's cracked up to be. At least it wasn't on this night. I can't dance to country. And I felt a little out of place. I danced with some guy for a while. Nothing happened, which I'm glad. I had 4 drinks while I was there...I was so drunk by the time we got back to Blake's apartment. And his roommate was definitely hitting on me, because I was complaining how I didn't find a guy to make out with that night...I'll leave out some things, but just know that I was so wasted that night. I had fun, but the next morning I woke up feeling very strange, very disappointed in myself. I so hooked up with Blake's roommate Ryan. He's really hot, but I felt absolutely nothing...he definitely wanted more than what I was willing to give him, but all we did was make out. And I slept in his bed with him. Felt so weird the next morning. I just wanted to leave, but I didn't have my car...I was stranded. I called everyone in my phone book (except for one person, guess who that is). I couldn't reach ANYONE. I was so upset. I was so tired and hungover. I didn't know what to do. I thankfully ended up getting a hold of Meghan. She was a livesaver. I owe her big time, but I don't mind. I really appreciated it. Went home and slept for a while. But I couldn't sleep too much because I had some studying to do. Ended up not really doing any. While I was sleeping, Andrew called me and left a message, asking if I wanted to do something that night. I was so suprised that he called, because I did not think that he would. I had mixed feelings. I was happy that he called, but then again, I didn't know if I should go out with him. But then I called Ania to tell her, and she asked me if I wanted to go to Chubby's that night. I wasn't planning on going out because I was so tired, but I couldn't resist. I told her about Andrew calling and she said to invite him. So I did. I got ready at Ania's, which was fun. Then we went down to Andrew's room for some drinks. I was so nervous. What if he wasn't what I remembered? What if he saw me again and was like, that's her? But it was all good. He was happy to see me, and I wasn't disappointed either. He's just SOOOOO CUTE!!!! So yeah, had a really great time that night. I love kissing him so much. And I loved falling asleep and waking up in his arms. We're supposed to go out this week. I think I might call him tomorrow to see if he wants to hang out, though. But that'd be in addition to also going on a date. I want to see him so bad. I was thinking maybe tonight, but I'm just so exhausted. This weekend's lack of sleep has really caught up with me today. And I have a really long day ahead of me. So I think I'll wait until I feel (and look) better. Okay, I'm about to pass out, literally...

No comments: