Sunday, March 13, 2005

it started out with a kiss...

Wasting more time doing nothing but looking around myspace on the internet. I don't really have anything to do...I have some reading that I could do, but hey, there's only a few hours of spring break left...and then it's back to reality. Still not feeling stressed or anything. Actually, I don't really feel anything. I'm thinking more about places I could go to get out at night. I just have this huge urge to be more social, especially since I know now the attention that I seem to get. I want to meet someone so bad. That's what's really behind it all. I've gotta find it. Soon. How freaky is this horoscope of mine that I read in a magazine: "Don't shed any tears if something big you planned falls through this month--it'll be a blessing in disguise. You'll need that time and energy to devote to a bigger thing coming your way--a serious romance with someone who has been waiting for you to notice him. On the 25th, you definitely will." Ok, so in know way do I every take these things seriously, because most of them are so ridicuously off that there's no way I could believe it. But, can I relate to this one! Maybe it's a sign. I hope so. Anyways, when I signed on AIM tonight, I got another IM from Eddie (the guy from myspace). I was surprised he IM'ed me again, because earlier this week when he did, I kinda stopped talking to him after he asked me when I wanted to meet up with him. Well, he asked me again. This time I said that maybe we could meet up sometime while we're out somewhere, I said maybe Friday because I plan on going out. He never responded and put his away message on. So, I guess he didn't take it too well. I just don't feel comfortable meeting someone from online. Too many things could happen. Plus, I honestly am not interested in him in that way. So who knows if he'll ever talk to me again. Guess that's the new thing to do. Just stop talking suddenly. But whatever. Two more people I know are engaged. Makes me feel so depressed. Not that I want to get married this young (not at all!), but the fact that they have someone, a relationship. That's all I want. I want to fall in love. I have no doubt that I will--it's just a matter of will anyone want to fall in love with me? Because I can't seem to find anyone who does (and that I reciprocate the feelings). So some random person from FSU just IM'ed me...have no idea who it is, says he found me on myspace, but I don't have my screenname listed. It was another beautiful day today...actually did a little studying while sitting outside. I've gotta get caught up in one of my classes that I put off because I focused on my midterms. But it's ok. I should really try to do something productive right now.

No comments: