Friday, March 04, 2005

i wish you were here with me dreaming up at the stars

Ok...so I have a confession to make. I feel so stupid now that I did this, and knew I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself. And I probably wouldn't ever said anything about it, but this journal is just so addicting. So here's what I did (and feel free to laugh, because it's really dumb): I "googled" his name. Yes, I admit it. I was weak. And bored. And recalled an article in the paper this week about the topic. I found a few things and a few pictures from articles that are apparently from his town's newspaper (a very small town he must come from to cover some of the most mundane things that I found). I'm not obsessed with him, honest. My curiousity just got the best of me. I'm a very curious person, sometimes nosy, and like to know what's going on and things about people I guess you could say. I mean, I've searched my own name before (and did it again tonight to see if this by chance would show up--thank goodness it didn't). I found that when using my first and last name only that I got one hit that belonged to me. It's this paper that I wrote in 9th grade English--Mr. Guerria's class to be exact--on Romeo and Juliet. I remember him asking if he could put it on his website. And so there it was (I had to cashe it, though, because the link didn't exist anymore). It was rather funny (in a strange way) to read it. So yeah...it was probably not the smartest thing to do because now I am thinking about him again...man, he is so incredibly hot! How did I ever get a guy like that? I mean, what in the world was he thinking with me? I guess I know now, because he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore...ok, ok, I know...there I go again bashing myself. Gotta stop doing that. It was definitely a mistake. I should've known. Curiousity always did kill the cat.

No comments: